Access to and use of this site (‘anturteifi.org.uk’) is provided by Antur Teifi subject to the following terms:
1. By using anturteifi.org.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of anturteifi.org.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use anturteifi.org.uk.
2. Antur Teifi may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the anturteifi.org.uk. Your continued use of anturteifi.org.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of anturteifi.org.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use anturteifi.org.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any anturteifi.org.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of anturteifi.org.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Antur Teifi.
4. You agree to use anturteifi.org.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of anturteifi.org.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within anturteifi.org.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Anturteifi.org.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Antur Teifi Cyf, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Antur Teifi Cyf will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of anturteifi.org.uk.
7. Antur Teifi does not warrant that functions contained in anturteifi.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that anturteifi.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Antur Teifi Cyf it’s subsidiaries or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Antur Teifi Cyf and/or third parties. Nothing soma contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Antur Teifi Cyf, or any other third party.
Contributions to anturteifi.org.uk
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to anturteifi.org.uk, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the anturteifi.org.uk for all the purposes specified above
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 indemnify Antur Teifi Cyf against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Antur Teifi Cyf as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on anturteifi.org.uk and the purposes specified above.
Rules for accessing anturteifi.org.uk
11. You agree to use anturteifi.org.uk in accordance with the following rules:
Contributions must be civil and tasteful; Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable; No spamming:
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on anturteifi.org.uk (including local rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
This is also available in: Welsh